The time for the second online qualification for Kyiv Battle 2018 has come. We would like to remind you that each challenge shall be recorded on the video.
You have 12 minutes to perform the second challenge. In this time you need to do 3 ranges of 15, 12 and 9 repetitions of the following (12 min AFAP, 15-12-9):
- Clean & Jerk. The weight for professionals – 70kg/50kg, for amateurs – 60kg/40kg.
- Burpee box jump. The height of the box for men – 60 cm, for women – 50 cm.
- Cal row – you need to “burn” 15, 12, 9 calories.
Please, notice that the referees will count only proper repetitions. If you want to do it right, please, read the specifications for the challenge.
- Clean & Jerk:
- the barbell shall go all the way from the floor to the chest and then above the head;
- when the barbell is overhead, the elbows, shoulders, pelvis and knees shall be in one line perpendicular to the floor.
- the feet shall be on one line.
- Burpee box jump:
- when doing burpees, your chest and hip joint shall touch the floor;
- the jump and landing on the box are performed with two feet at the same time;
- the athlete shall fix his/her position on the box by placing the shoulders, pelvis and knees on one line.
- Cal row:
- You need to get 15, 12 and 9 calories and record this number on the video.
Follow the link for the video instruction on the standards of performance.
How to properly record the video?
Start the video with introduction, state your first name and last name, your category (“Amateur” or “Professional”) and stage number of the online qualification. Record the weighing of the bar and the plates used for the challenge. The video shall not be edited or cut. The timepiece shall always be visible within the frame. The video shall be recorded from the angle that allows to evaluate the technique of the performance.
The name of the video shall have the name of the tournament KyivBattle2018, participant’s last name and first name, participant’s category, stage number, the number of repetitions.
How to submit the video to the referee?
You need to submit the video of the performed challenge by 23:59 (11:59 p.m.) of January 18, 2018. The video shall be uploaded to the YouTube.com and made available to all. The link to the video shall be submitted in the personal profile on the tournament’s website kyivbattle.org in the cell online qualification challenge 18.2.
Make sure you read the tournament’s regulations before you start performing the challenge http://kyivbattle.org/