The time for the second online qualification for Kyiv Battle 2019 has come. We would like to remind you that each challenge shall be recorded on the video.
5 min cap
- 30 snatch pro 75/50kg (Men/Women) am 65/40kg (Men/Women)
- in beginning of each minutes 5 box jumps male 75cm female 60cm
The judges will count only proper repetitions.
Standards for video recording:
- Start the video with introducing yourself. State your first and last name, your category (“Amateur” or “Professional”) and the online qualification stage number
- Show the marking on the bar and weight discs, if the marking is unclear, weigh the bar and weight discs used for the challenge
- Show the height of the jump box
- The video may not be edited or cut
- The timer and the barbell must remain within the frame the whole time
- No one, except for the athlete, may touch the barbell or hand it
- The video should be recorded from an angle that allows proper evaluation of performance technique
- During the performance the body of the athlete shall be completely within the frame
- The name of the video shall include: tournament name KyivBattle2019, participant’s first and last name, participant’s category, stage number, number of performed repetitions.
How to send the video to the judges:
You must submit the recorded video with your performance by 23:59 (GMT +2) of January 14, 2019. The video must be uploaded to youtube.com and be made public. The participant submits the link to the video in his/her personal profile on the tournament website kyivbattle.org in the section 2nd online qualification stage.
Before you complete the challenge, please, review the tournament regulations https://kyivbattle.org/pravila-zmagan/